Hit it Hard SlotRTP: 96.3%
VIP Player's Rating8.5/10
- A New 2020 Slot with Great Game-Play
- Fast and Responsive For Mobile Players
- Suitable for Both Low and High Rollers
- Huge Jackpot Prizes Up to £/$/€250,000
- Exclusive Bonus Game - Roll The Dice!
- Some Features Are Not As Good As Others
- There is No Progressive Jackpot Prize
Royalzee’s Hit It Hard Slot
Travel back in time to the ’90s where the enchanting days of neon and fluorescent lights take the spotlight. When it comes to new 2020 slot games, there’s a lot to be said especially when it comes to the mega Hit It Hard slot. The the simplicity of classics meets the futuristic features of the most modern slots. You can break the bank in the Hit It Hard Slot, you just have to locate two keys and get to the vault. This is what activates the max jackpot.
Every spin has the chance to keep you on the edge of your seat and that’s why we feature this hot new slot at Royalzee. Hit It Hard Slot features a bonus round which is filled with both multiplying and stacked wilds, respins and two awesome mini-games. The Hit It Hard Slot has a jackpot prize of £/$/€250,000 which can be the result of just one individual spin.
There is no doubt that the experts at ELK Studios have designed a spectacular slot game that packs a punch. Just like the old school classics, the symbols you’ll find in Hit It Hard Slot are the typical sevens, fruits, and BARs. Sign up at Royalzee online casino to play the Hit It Hard slot and be in with a chance of winning prizes of up to £/$/€250,000. Sounds like fun? Then it’s time to Hit It Hard!
About Hit It Hard Slot
The Hit it Hard slot was released by none other than Elk Studios. This is a relatively new slot game which first hit the scene on 21st January 2020. This is Elk Studios’ 6th game in the series of classic slots. The Hit It Hard Slot is a member of the same series as other games like Hit it Big and Vegas Diamonds. The Hit it Hard slot combines the innovative features from the 21st-century slots with a retro-style fruit machine.
Hit it Hard is an old school slot with a 3×3 formation and 5 fixed paylines. The slot features retro symbols and an RTP (return to player) rate of 96.3%. While the reels spin within the lower section of the game, the top section has a board game which is full of bonus features and multipliers.
The board at the top is where the most significant wins (up to 2,500x your original stake) are expected to arise. You are able to play with up to £/$/€100 per spin. Also, Hit It Hard Slot is ready to play at Royalzee on desktop, mobile and tablets.
How to Play Hit It Hard Slot
The action begins from the moment you click the spin button. Once you select to play this game, you cannot miss the big round spin button which is in the bottom right-hand corner. On the other hand, you will find the coin stacks icon in the bottom left corner. Basically, this is where you can decide the amount to bet per spin. When you click this button, you will be able to view the list of betting options and choose the amount of money to bet per spin. The betting sizes range up to £/$/€100 per spin.
It’s very simple to select your betting amount and if you want to set the game to automatic spin mode, this is easy too. Simply select the half arrow button which has the word ‘Auto’ engraved to set up the autoplay mode. Players can select many different presets in the game menu to add further stops on the spin rounds. This helps people keep a record by stopping the game on a loss or a set win amount.
To play the game and become a winner, you need to match three corresponding symbols on one of the paylines. There is the chance for players to win big from just a single spin. The gameplay action goes on down at the bottom set of reels. Meanwhile, you can pay attention to the neon lights at the top which shows all of the wild respins and bonus games.
In the Hit It Hard slot from ELK Studios, the bonus board sits over the reels. When a dice symbol arises on the mid-position of the third reel, you trigger the bonus game. Before you begin playing the bonus game, you will notice that the dice symbol will transform into a x10 wild symbol. As a result, this pays out winnings. On the bonus board, there are 23 places which submit various mini-games. The areas are divided into the following sections:
- Wild 10 Spins: receive 10 spins with multiplier wilds promised to arrive on the third reel.
- Stacked Wilds: receive a spin to use with Stacked Wilds on reel number two and on the reel number three. Also, you get a spin to use with Stacked Wilds on the second and third reels together.
- Power Run: the power run grants all features that you pass on a move. For example, if you roll a 5 then you will playout 5 squares instead of only the last place from the roll.
- Quantum Leap: this is where players make a quantum leap around the entire board. This allows you to travel much further than what is possible from just a roll of the dice.
- The vault: land on the vault when you have two key symbols to Break the Bank. This results in players achieving the maximum win.
- Lucky Ballz: this is a game of pachinko to receive multipliers of up to 500x your bet from four balls.
- Super Ballz: this is very similar to the previous Lucky Ballz. However, the balls continue to fall until two of them land on the equivalent multiplier.
- The key: this is where players get a key symbol.
Slot Game Details:
|No of Reels:||3||RTP%||96.3%||Wild Symbols:||Yes|
|Min Stake:||£/$/€0.20||Auto-Play Available:||Yes||No of Paylines:||5|
|Max Stake:||£/$/€100||Progressive Slot:||No||Random Jackpot:||No|
|Min Stake Line:||£/$/€0.04||Online Slot 3D Graphics:||No||Jackpot Prize:||£/$/€250,000|
|Max Stake Line:||20||Scatters:||No||Multipliers:||Yes|